Natural Gear Women’s and Men’s Camo Pants, Insulated Snow Pants Made from 100% Brushed Poly Dri Stalk III Material, Waterproof, Windproof (Large)
Natural Gear Women’s and Men’s Camo Pants, Insulated Snow Pants Made from 100% Brushed Poly Dri Stalk III Material, Waterproof, Windproof (Large) by Natural Gear at Fribas. MPN: 345-SNOW-L. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Are you looking for snow pants to wear while hunting in the winter? Our Insulated Snow Pants provide excellent coverage while allowing you to blend
Features & Highlights
- CAMOUFLAGE SNOW PANTS: These snow pants are great for winter sports. These pants are made from 100% brushed poly Dri Stalk III material. Our snow pants are totally waterproof and windproof, so they are ideal for wet weather. They also have 150g of fixed insulation, so they are sure to keep you warm in cold weather. The zippered legs to the knee help these pants go on and off easily.
- BASED ON NATURAL PATTERNS: We design our hunting clothes pattern based on nature. We traveled the country photographing and capturing the patterns that occur naturally in nature and have recreated them in our natural snow camouflage patterns. Mother Nature hasn't changed her pattern, so why should we?
- IDEAL FOR HUNTING: Add these camo pants to your camo snow gear. They're ideal for outdoor sports like hunting or ice fishing because they are weatherproof. Stay dry and move with ease when wearing these pants. The 1 zippered rear pocket and 2 zippered front pockets are great for keeping some gear on your person. Layer these quiet camo hunting pants over other pants because of the full-cut fit.
- GREAT FOR MEN AND WOMEN: These Natural Gear camo pants are great for both men and women alike. Our Natural Gear camouflage pants are a necessary hunting accessory. The elastic waist and belt loops make these pants perfect for men and women. Whoever wears these breathable weatherproof pants will see the results of our effective camouflage pattern in the spoils of their hunt.
- WE ARE EXPERTS: Starting over 25 years ago in the Arkansas woods, we discovered a need for camo that works. While hunting in the early 1990s, two brothers realized the inadequacy of trending camo designs. That's how we began our journey at Natural Gear. After a lot of experimenting, our camouflage patterns are scientifically unmatched by anyone in the industry. Choose Natural Gear and blend in.
|Item Weight:||2.24 pounds|
|Item Size:||12 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Size:||12 x 6 x 6 inches|