Tennis Compression Socks HUSO Elite Reinforce Support Athletic Ankle Hiking Football Socks for Men 2 Pairs
Tennis Compression Socks HUSO Elite Reinforce Support Athletic Ankle Hiking Football Socks for Men 2 Pairs by Huso at Fribas. MPN: HMAS2005Z. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. PERFORMANCE FIT for football, basketball, tennis, running, walking, standing, sitting, gym, yoga, or sleep in them. Every style is engineered with
customized functional fibers developed through years of exhaustive research, increased comfort and performance.
STAY UP DEEP HEEL CUP Superior shape retention and a deep heel cup to keep it from sliding down into your shoes.
HAND INSPECTED every pair of socks is inspected for quality and function.
DRI-FIT FABRIC is our exclusive fiber that gives optimum moisture control reducing the growth of bacteria and fungus to promote a healthier environment for your feet.
ODOR CONTROL your feet may smell, but your socks will resist odors.
DRY FEET = LESS BLISTERS.Lightly padded at the heel and toe promotes comfort, eliminates abrasion and foot stress. Compression starts mid foot to
support arch and plantar fascia. Reduces Injuries - Plantar fasciitis, shin splints, calf cramps, pulled muscles and heel cup issues, blisters, blood
pooling. Perform better, recover faster, and boost your performance.
Features & Highlights
- Compression starting mid foot for plantar fascia and arch support, provides more comfort and protection
- High performance socks use dri fit fabric to wick sweat away and resist odors, keep your feet dry and cool all the time, for health.
- Lightly padded at the heel and toe, promotes comfort, eliminates abrasion and foot stress.
- Deep heel cup keeps socks from sliding down, left and right specific design, perfect fits your foot.
- One size, Fit for US Sock Size 9-13; Each pair is packed in a individual zip-bag, best choice for best choice for Wedding, Birthday, Valentine's Day gift Socks.
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.2 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|